Sunday, November 27, 2011

Journey of a 1,000 miles.....

They say the journey of a 1,000 miles begins with the first step, so....this is the first step.

The first post!

Here you will read (and comment) about NBA everything from the games, players, stats to fashion, news, music that relate with the NBA. I read many different sites/blogs and enjoy what they do , but sometimes it doesn't feel like they are fans. They come off somewhat critical and it feels like homework reading about our favorite league, THE NBA!

Of course, throughout I will have a lot of New York Knicks info due to the fact I actually live in NYC and have loved the New York Knicks since I was a youngin.

Finally, my humor is dark as is my writing style so if you're look for a twist to the written word on your PC/mobile screen, welcome!

Hope you enjoy the site, please leave comments, ideas and retweet the blog (if you have twitter) or post the link of your facebook (everyone has facebook!) so other fans can enjoy.

Let's get started !

No comments:

Post a Comment